Our range is open to the public. Eye and ear protection are required to enter the range. Each person entering the range must fill out our liability waver. The range is pistol and shotgun only. NO center fire rifles are permitted on the range. All long gun bags/cases will be checked.
You must present your drivers license prior to entering the range for name and age verification. If shooter is between 18-20 a special liability waver must be signed stating that if pistol ammo is bought you cannot leave the range with it. Shooters 18-20 can rent hand guns. 17 and younger are aloud on the range but must be with a parent or legal garden. Their name(s) and age must be written in the margin of parent or legal guardian’s liability waver. The minor is the parent or legal guardian’s full responsibility. Minors must be with parent or legal guardian at all times inside and outside of the range.
You must be a United States citizen to purchase ammo.
The following are the fees charged to utilize our range:
1st 30 min/1st person: $5.00
Each additional 30 min: $3.00
Each additional person (same lane, Max 2 people): $3.00
Eye protection rental: $0.50
Ear protection rental: $0.50
Large targets: $1.00
Small targets: $0.50
Gun rental: $5.00/per gun + cost of ammo (our ammo must be used to rent gun)
Age 12 and below time is free
Ammo prices vary depending on caliber
If you are member or military/law enforcement/fire fighter you do receive a 5% discount. Your membership card or identification card must be shown.
Monday-Saturday: 9:00am-8:30pm, last check in at 8:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm-5:30pm, last check in at 5:00pm
Monday Ladies Night: 6:00pm-8:00pm, Ladies time is free
Range Safety Regulations
- Always keep guns pointed downrange.
- Always keep guns unloaded until you are ready to shoot; load guns only at your firing position
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire.
- Never move forward of the firing line for any reason.
- Do not hand a loaded gun to another person.
- Use only safe ammunition which is designed specifically for your gun.
- In case of malfunction which you cannot remedy, place gun on safe, lay on counter pointed down range, and notify range personnel.
- Eye and Ear protection must be worn at all times.
- No black powder firearms my be fired.
- Tracer, incendiary, explosive, or armor piercing ammunition are not permitted.
- You are responsible for your actions, and the actions of your guests, and will be held responsible for any damages or injury you cause.
- Any shooter under the age of 19 must share a lane with a parent or guardian.
- You must sign a Liability Release Agreement before shooting.
- Targets must be on cardboard backers, unless the target is made of cardboard.
- When finished shooting, ensure your firearm is in an unloaded, safe condition before leaving.
- Before leaving please place trash and fired targets in the receptacles behind you.
We hope that you enjoy your time at Shooters of Columbus. If we can be of any service, please ask!